Monday, November 23, 2009

In London-Brillant

Ricardo was so great and picked me up from the airport and made me dinner the first two nights I was here. It’s so funny, he has picked up a bit of a British accent even though he’s only been here about a month. He doesn’t like it because he doesn’t want to lose his American accent-haha.

Ricardo’s apartment is so great. It is really, really tiny. I am not exaggerating to say that if the shampoo bottle is on the floor of the shower, I can not bend down to get it without my back against the shower wall and my knees sticking out of the shower curtain and getting water everywhere. I was laughing at myself so hard the first day! However, it is in an awesome area-so central to everything!

Here's a map I edited in Paint to point out the Baker St tube stop which is a 5 minute walk, and some of the famous areas around it including Picadilly Circus, Hyde Park, Westminstr, and London Bridge on the Thames River.


No comments:

Post a Comment