Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oh My God-Shoes

The youtube video is inappropriate to post on my blog-but Oh My God Shoes! Going out in London, the girls seriously wear all sorts of crazy platform shoes out that I thought only the Spice Girls wore. I think it is humanely impossible to walk in these things, so they go barefoot in the tube-ewww.



Laia (Ricardo's girlfriend) came from Barcelona for the weekend!It is so cool to see both Ricardo and Laia together in London!

 
We went out on Saturday to a club which looked pretty cool from the outside, which turned out to be an Asian club. We were seriously like 3 of 10 non-Asian people in the entire place. hahha. We still had a good time (and hey I probably blended in right?)


I was super touristy excited to ride the double decker bus home, and taught Ricardo the correct word's to Van Morrison's "Sittin on the Dock of the Bay" which he thought was "Sittin on the side of a hill, watching the birds fly away." haha

No comments:

Post a Comment